From neurobiology to our 7 chakras, join me on an 8-week online journey towards self-awareness, self-care, and self-realization. Starts Sunday, February 14, 2016.
Reboot Yourself (Standard)
“Reboot Yourself” is a cultivation of my 6+ years of professional experience in somatics, neurobiology, psychology, and energy work. The 8 modules you will go through in this course are based on the integrated work I do 1:1 with clients in my private practice. From learning about the biology of your fight/flight/freeze response to raising your frequency and utilizing the power of crystals and chakras – this course will give you an entirely unique experience.
At the end of the 8-weeks my goal is for you to cultivate the inner tools to:
- Overcome symptoms of a dysregulated nervous system (e.g. anxiety, digestive issues, elevated heart rate, excessive sweating, restless leg syndrome, or trouble sleeping).
- Strengthen your inner intuitive powers.
- Reach a higher state of connectedness, self-worth, and awareness (both physically and emotionally).
- Be in the present moment (instead of stuck in the past or the “what ifs” of the future).
- Connect with your true self so you can break through your fears and become the person you know you’re meant to be.
- Navigate through your relationships with more calmness, clarity, and empathy.
- Set healthy boundaries (i.e. – learn how to say “no” more).
- Enhance your yoga or meditation practice by opening up more flow and capacity in your systems.
- Handle stressful situations without getting overly angry or afraid.
Now, I don’t want it to seem like I have all the answers. Because the truth is – wellness takes time and most days will feel like work. It is not some divinely orchestrated gift or rite – it takes dedication, intention, and practice. I’ll be there every step of the way, but this online course isn’t a “magic pill” – it’s up to you to accept my guidance AND the responsibility of showing up every day to do the work and make changes from the inside out. I’ll help you break through those old toxic patterns of “I can’t” or “I’m not good enough” so you can experience the content of this course with more confidence and self-compassion but you need to be committed to showing up and doing the work.
Learn more about this program here: